Your email address is your username
If you have previously attended one of our training courses or have contacted us, then an account could already be set up for you.
For security purposes, you will need to complete the form above to request that a password be sent to you.
We will send you an email immediately with a new password and confirm your account.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
I cannot remember the username I used.
- We use your email address as your username
- If your password is not working, request a new password by entering your email address above.
- If our system cannot find your email address, you may be entering the wrong one.
I cannot remember the email address I used on my account.
- Enter the email address you think you used above.
- If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up..
- Check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
- If so, select the confirmation message and click Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.
- We recommend that you add marinetraining.com.au to your 'Approved Sender' list, within your email reader.
I requested a new password reset, but it has not arrived in my email inbox.
- Be sure to check your junk or spam filters on your email inbox.
- If you still can not receive the password reset email, then, contact us via this page.